Quants Environmental provides the full range of ecological services for the commercial, public and private sectors. We specialise in steering clients through complex environmental planning legislation, and this coupled with our appreciation of client and project requirements means that we deliver professional, incisive and robust advice, on time and within budget.
We are proud of the fact that a great deal of our work is repeat business from regular clients.
Our projects span the UK, but we are especially active throughout Yorkshire, Lancashire and the North East of England.
A selection of our services
- Protected species surveys e.g. Licensed bat surveys and great crested newt surveys
- Breeding and wintering bird surveys
- Phase 1 Habitat Surveys and botanical surveys
- Biodiversity Action Plans (BAP)
- Ecology assessments for Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH) and BREEAM
- Ecology for wind turbine, road and pipeline developments
T: 01765 600 799